Acer P600 - HP IPAQ 314 - OMNIA

restore registry

« Older   Newer »
wenek
view post Posted on 3/3/2010, 22:36     +1   -1

Aiutilo prego a ristabilire la mia registrazione di Acer p610! Prego trasmettami un sostegno della registrazione p610 a [email protected]

Sono spiacente per le mie abilità difficili nel di lingua italiana. Il resto è scritto in inglese

I have an Acer P610 and I've been over zealous in my lust to experiment. Hence I have messed up my device, I cannot access the SD card/flash disk anymore.

Is there a kind soul out there that would provide me with a back-up of a P610 registry? There are multiple entires that have been compromised, so a backup of the registry would be the only way to bring the little bugger back to life.

Thanks in advance,

Bengt

please mail me the registry back up at [email protected]

view post Posted on 4/3/2010, 09:37     +1   -1

Developer

Group:

use the system restore you find here.
Should also work for the P610

wenek
view post Posted on 4/3/2010, 13:56     +1   -1

1000 grazie!

Proverò il vostro consiglio. Tuttavia, il problema è quel "Myflash disk" è sparito. Ho cambiato qualcosa nel "Registry". Ora non sarà visibile più.

Potete consiglio me su come risolvere questo?

In english (I regret my lousy knowledge of your beautiful language)

I will try your advice. however, the problem is that "myflash disk" has disappeared. I changed something in the "registry". Now "myflash disk" is not visible anymore.

Bengt, Sweden

view post Posted on 4/3/2010, 14:26     +1   -1

Developer

Group:

If you can solve the restoration of P610 then try this release and you will see the back My FlashDisk.
Ciao.

3 replies since 3/3/2010, 22:36   218 views